1. Readers are free to read in the Library with two items at a time. As for borrowing items, you shall present valid library card.
2. The loan period for general books is 30 days and for best-seller books, 10 days. Each book borrowed before the due date may be renewed once if there is no other reservation of the book. The overdue fine is charged at 0.1 yuan per book per day, for a maximum of 10 yuan per book.
3. The loan period for periodicals is 10 days. No renewal is allowed and you can only borrow 5 items at a time. The overdue fine is charged at 0.1 yuan per item per day, for a maximum of 10 yuan per item.
4. Renewal can be done by phone (0769-22834114, 0769-22834144), internet or at the Information Desk of the Library or on the bookmobile.
5. Please check the item carefully before you borrow it. If it is defaced or damaged, please tell the staff immediately please.
6. Before leaving the Library with the item you borrow, please apply for checking out. If not, your borrowing privilege will be suspended according to the library regulations.